What is a Media Kit?
A media kit (also referred to as a press kit) is a document, much like a resume, that provides valuable information to brands that are interested in working with you. By having all the necessary information in one document, brands can easily know your brands purpose, outreach, stats, and previous collaborations. It is essential that you have a media kit if you want to start working and collaborating with brands. This way, you can use your brand new media kit when contacting companies about a potential collaboration.
Don’t have a media kit? Let me create one for you.
For just £20 I will create a unique media kit that aligns with your brand vision so that you can attract more sponsorship opportunities.
- Copywriting: if you would like me to edit your bio/profile I would be happy to do so.
- Two free revisions if contacted within two weeks of delivery of the media kit.
- The media kit will be delivered as a word document or through powerpoint. Please ensure you have one of these software’s. If not, I can use Canva.
- Non-refundable (unfortunately, it is not possible to truly return a digital file).
- Payment made through paypal before delivery of the product. Since this product is tailor-made for your brand, through looking through your website/social media to give you the best possible product, I cannot afford the time it would cost to create a product and have someone refuse to pay.
- Delivery of media kit will be made between 3-5 business days.
So, are you ready to take your blog/business to the next level? Here’s what you need to do to get started:
Please fill out the form below. It has a few branding related questions so I can get to know your brand personality and values. This way I can ensure I’m meeting your needs. I’ll be in touch soon.