What is a Media Kit?
A media kit (also referred to as a press kit) is a document, much like a resume, that provides valuable information to brands that are interested in working with you. By having all the necessary information in one document, brands can easily know your brands purpose, outreach, stats, and previous collaborations. It is essential that you have a media kit if you want to start working and collaborating with brands. This way, you can use your brand new media kit when contacting companies about a potential collaboration.
Don’t have a media kit? I’m here to help!
For just £15 I will create a media kit that will help you get clients and sponsors!
I will create a unique one-page media kit that aligns with your brand values and vision so that you can attract more sponsorship opportunities!
- Copywriting: if you would like me to edit your bio/profile I would be happy to do so.
- Two free revisions if contacted within two weeks of delivery of the media kit.
- If you wish to have a longer media kit, every extra page is an additional £12.
- Will be delivered as a word document + PDF. Please ensure you have Microsoft word.
- Media kit is full editable, as your blog/business grows you can adjust to suit your needs.
- Non-refundable (unfortunately, it is not possible to truly return a digital file.)
- Payment made through paypal before delivery of the product. Since I tailor, edit and look through your blog to give you the best possible product, I cannot afford the time which it would cost to create a product and have someone refuse to pay.
Are you ready to take your blog/business to the next level? Here’s what you need to do to get started:
- Please fill out this form. It has a few questions relating to your blog so I have a better understanding of your key mission and branding elements. This way I can ensure I’m meeting your needs.
I look forward to working with you!